So you're banned huh? Well come spam here instead!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Introductions (not farewells)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 6:16 pm

Kappa wrote:
Uber wha;e.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Texinima.freeforums.org
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 6:51 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Uber wha;e.
Indeed. Cop guy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:09 pm

Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Uber wha;e.
Indeed. Cop guy
uber deed. Like meh post count?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Texinima.freeforums.org
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:10 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Uber wha;e.
Indeed. Cop guy
uber deed. Like meh post count?
Wow over 100 already American flag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 596
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:11 pm

I'm over 100 posts too!Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:11 pm

Pie_Dude wrote:
I'm over 100 posts too!Razz
Get off mah lawn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 596
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:12 pm

Kappa wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
I'm over 100 posts too!Razz
Get off mah lawn!

I'm not on your lawn!Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:13 pm

Pie_Dude wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
I'm over 100 posts too!Razz
Get off mah lawn!

I'm not on your lawn!Razz
Chain saw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimjim
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:13 pm

Pie_Dude wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
I'm over 100 posts too!Razz
Get off mah lawn!

I'm not on your lawn!Razz
Bann
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:14 pm

I has sedond most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Texinima.freeforums.org
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 596
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:15 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
I has sedond most.

I are being numbeh 1 poster!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:16 pm

Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
I has sedond most.

I are being numbeh 1 poster!
Akward American flag Cop guy Get off mah lawn! Chain saw Band
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:39 pm

Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
I has sedond most.

I are being numbeh 1 poster!
not4long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Texinima.freeforums.org
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:43 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
I has sedond most.

I are being numbeh 1 poster!
not4long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:44 pm

Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
I has sedond most.

I are being numbeh 1 poster!
not4long.
ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Texinima.freeforums.org
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 596
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:44 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
I has sedond most.

I are being numbeh 1 poster!
not4long.

Must...find..reason..for...BAN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:45 pm

Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
I has sedond most.

I are being numbeh 1 poster!
not4long.

Must...find..reason..for...BAN!
You won't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Texinima.freeforums.org
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 596
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:45 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
I has sedond most.

I are being numbeh 1 poster!
not4long.

Must...find..reason..for...BAN!
You won't.

Actually, I sort of have, but I'm not gonna use cuz I'm nice...Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:47 pm

Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
I has sedond most.

I are being numbeh 1 poster!
not4long.

Must...find..reason..for...BAN!
You won't.

Actually, I sort of have, but I'm not gonna use cuz I'm nice...Razz
how do I stop form getting e-mails every ten seconds?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Texinima.freeforums.org
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:48 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
I has sedond most.

I are being numbeh 1 poster!
not4long.

Must...find..reason..for...BAN!
You won't.

Actually, I sort of have, but I'm not gonna use cuz I'm nice...Razz
how do I stop form getting e-mails every ten seconds?
I would like to know this as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:49 pm

Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
I has sedond most.

I are being numbeh 1 poster!
not4long.

Must...find..reason..for...BAN!
You won't.

Actually, I sort of have, but I'm not gonna use cuz I'm nice...Razz
how do I stop form getting e-mails every ten seconds?
I would like to know this as well
I woke up with 25 from here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Texinima.freeforums.org
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:50 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
I has sedond most.

I are being numbeh 1 poster!
not4long.

Must...find..reason..for...BAN!
You won't.

Actually, I sort of have, but I'm not gonna use cuz I'm nice...Razz
how do I stop form getting e-mails every ten seconds?
I would like to know this as well
I woke up with 25 from here.
I had 30 something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 596
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:50 pm

Make an e-mail that you'll never use and ask me to change your e-mail to that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:51 pm

Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
I has sedond most.

I are being numbeh 1 poster!
not4long.

Must...find..reason..for...BAN!
You won't.

Actually, I sort of have, but I'm not gonna use cuz I'm nice...Razz
how do I stop form getting e-mails every ten seconds?
I would like to know this as well
I woke up with 25 from here.
I had 30 something
dang
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Texinima.freeforums.org
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   4/27/2009, 7:51 pm

Pie_Dude wrote:
Make an e-mail that you'll never use and ask me to change your e-mail to that.
Why can't you just change the settings from e-mailing every time someone replies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Texinima.freeforums.org
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Introductions (not farewells)   

Back to top Go down
 
Introductions (not farewells)
Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Introductions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Travian.us banned :: Talk & Play :: Discussion area-
Jump to: