So you're banned huh? Well come spam here instead!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 100 whats?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 596
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: 100 whats?   4/26/2009, 11:35 pm

Akor wrote:
You have no ammo! cyclops

I have infinite ammo! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: 100 whats?   4/26/2009, 11:35 pm

Pie_Dude wrote:
Akor wrote:
You have no ammo! cyclops

I have infinite ammo! Twisted Evil
I make my own ammo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Texinima.freeforums.org
Akor
Member
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : Good ol' NC!

PostSubject: Re: 100 whats?   4/26/2009, 11:36 pm

To Joma:
They're made of foam and smell of elderberries!

To Pieman:
Whatever... You're a co-admin. Arrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 596
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: 100 whats?   4/26/2009, 11:36 pm

G'night y'all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: 100 whats?   4/26/2009, 11:37 pm

Pie_Dude wrote:
G'night y'all!
I hate. you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Texinima.freeforums.org
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: 100 whats?   4/26/2009, 11:38 pm

Akor wrote:
To Joma:
They're made of foam and smell of elderberries!

To Pieman:
Whatever... You're a co-admin. Arrow
so?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Texinima.freeforums.org
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 596
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: 100 whats?   4/26/2009, 11:38 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
G'night y'all!
I hate. you.

You're not banned...Razz

Wait, now you are...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: 100 whats?   4/26/2009, 11:38 pm

Pie_Dude wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
G'night y'all!
I hate. you.

You're not banned...Razz
I know but still I do't like the avatar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Texinima.freeforums.org
Rair902
Newb
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : Travian.us

PostSubject: Re: 100 whats?   4/26/2009, 11:45 pm

lolz lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://travian.us
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: 100 whats?   4/26/2009, 11:46 pm

Rair902 wrote:
lolz lol!
shut up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Texinima.freeforums.org
Rair902
Newb
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : Travian.us

PostSubject: Re: 100 whats?   4/26/2009, 11:48 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Rair902 wrote:
lolz lol!
shut up.

why you so mean i didn't say anything bad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://travian.us
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
avatar

Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: 100 whats?   4/26/2009, 11:49 pm

Rair902 wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Rair902 wrote:
lolz lol!
shut up.

why you so mean i didn't say anything bad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
u lol at meh painz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Texinima.freeforums.org
Rair902
Newb
avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : Travian.us

PostSubject: Re: 100 whats?   4/26/2009, 11:51 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Rair902 wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Rair902 wrote:
lolz lol!
shut up.

why you so mean i didn't say anything bad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
u lol at meh painz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv9u3PD3_2g&feature=response_watch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://travian.us
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 100 whats?   

Back to top Go down
 
100 whats?
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Travian.us banned :: Talk & Play :: Spam-
Jump to: