Bettererer RPG. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Travian.us banned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travian.us banned

So you're banned huh? Well come spam here instead!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bettererer RPG.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
Jomaravar

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/29/2009, 10:24 pm

Pick a name, a weapon (ONE weapon War) , a learning style, and an alignment.

Learning styles include, reckless, combat, pacisifist, and book. Each has its own special talents. Thye will be told when they are discoverd. The alignments are, Earth, Dark, Political, and rouge.

I am Jomaravar
Weilding the Earthsabre
I learn recklessly
and I am aligned with Earth.

Senate/congressRouge leaders me Random soldiers. It will pertain to who I am talking to.

Last edited by Jomaravar on 4/30/2009, 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Texinima.freeforums.org
Piratecow
Newb

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/29/2009, 10:26 pm

moo dude

teh supah rock

pacifist

politcal
Back to top Go down
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
Jomaravar

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/29/2009, 10:33 pm

Piratecow wrote:
moo dude

teh supah rock

pacifist

politcal
You are standing in the senate's hall listening to the speaches, You hear of war with the Dark and Earth. You wish to intervien as your brother is alighend with earth.
Back to top Go down
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
Jomaravar

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 6:31 pm

OK I have time now. So explaination tiem. If you align youself politicaly. You will be given a small area for what to do. I will tell you what you want as I am the geverment.

If you are dark or Earth you can do anything combat or goverment oriented. If you are rouge do whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
Kappa

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 6:43 pm

Kappa
50 cal. Desert Eagle
Combat
Rouge
Back to top Go down
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
Jomaravar

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 6:45 pm

Kappa wrote:
Kappa
50 cal. Desert Eagle
Combat
Rouge
You found the crack in teh Senate's security system. You are listening while hearing of war. You're friends with many on the Dark and Earth sides. You wish to intervein but know you will be executed when spotted. You must find someoen to intervein for you. If you want to try and prevent war.
Back to top Go down
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
Kappa

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 6:51 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Kappa
50 cal. Desert Eagle
Combat
Rouge
You found the crack in teh Senate's security system. You are listening while hearing of war. You're friends with many on the Dark and Earth sides. You wish to intervein but know you will be executed when spotted. You must find someoen to intervein for you. If you want to try and prevent war.
*goes into a parking garage hide in a dark corner and waits for my rent a cop*
Back to top Go down
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
Jomaravar

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 6:51 pm

Now for me. I walk to The sentate to disscuss the matter of war for my Coleniol.
Back to top Go down
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
Kappa

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 6:53 pm

*pays the man leaves and heads for a friends house for an alibi*
Back to top Go down
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
Jomaravar

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 6:55 pm

Kappa wrote:
What did you pay him for?
Back to top Go down
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
Kappa

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 6:57 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
He brought me a coffee
Back to top Go down
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
Jomaravar

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 7:01 pm

Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
He brought me a coffee
He dies as you didn't tell him about the crack. You are seen due to them cleaning his body up. You must flee or fight.
Back to top Go down
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
Kappa

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 7:04 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
He brought me a coffee
He dies as you didn't tell him about the crack. You are seen due to them cleaning his body up. You must flee or fight.
*runs behind a building climbs up the fire escape jumps from building to building reaches an edge and jumps onto a bus*
Back to top Go down
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
Jomaravar

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 7:06 pm

Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
He brought me a coffee
*runs behind a building climbs up the fire escape jumps from building to building reaches an edge and jumps onto a bus*
The bus is going to canada. Earth teritory.
Back to top Go down
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
Kappa

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 7:07 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
He brought me a coffee
*hops off once it stops*
Back to top Go down
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
Jomaravar

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 7:08 pm

Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
He brought me a coffee
*hops off once it stops*
You are in WEarth teritory. You must find a friend. But he is with Jomaravar at the senate.
Back to top Go down
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
Kappa

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 7:11 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
He brought me a coffee
*hops off once it stops*
You are in WEarth teritory. You must find a friend. But he is with Jomaravar at the senate.
Tips hat down keeps head down and makes his way to the senate*
Back to top Go down
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
Jomaravar

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 7:12 pm

Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Kappa wrote:
He brought me a coffee
*hops off once it stops*
Tips hat down keeps head down and makes his way to the senate*
You must find a way to get in without being seen by the guards who tried to get you.
Back to top Go down
Piratecow
Newb

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 10:53 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Piratecow wrote:
moo dude

teh supah rock

pacifist

politcal
You are standing in the senate's hall listening to the speaches, You hear of war with the Dark and Earth. You wish to intervien as your brother is alighend with earth.

I walk up to the senate floor, regally I stand, and gaze deeply into the souls of the senators, "Friends, Romans, countrymen, we all ought fight teh dark ya no? Cuz y'all are powerful dawgz!".
Back to top Go down
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
Jomaravar

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 10:54 pm

Piratecow wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Piratecow wrote:
moo dude

teh supah rock

pacifist

politcal

I walk up to the senate floor, regally I stand, and gaze deeply into the souls of the senators, "Friends, Romans, countrymen, we all ought fight teh dark ya no? Cuz y'all are powerful dawgz!".
They wonder how in hells unholy name you join the politicions. You must explain yourself.
Back to top Go down
Piratecow
Newb

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 11:21 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Piratecow wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Piratecow wrote:
moo dude

teh supah rock

pacifist

politcal

They wonder how in hells unholy name you join the politicions. You must explain yourself.

I speak, "Friends, Romans, countrymen, I stand before you disgraced, stripped of my dignity I apologize sincerely for this outburst for y'all dawgs see, cuz mai bro is in teh earth side, so cuz we'all gotta elp him!".
Back to top Go down
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
Jomaravar

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 11:23 pm

Piratecow wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Piratecow wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Piratecow wrote:
moo dude

teh supah rock

pacifist

politcal

I speak, "Friends, Romans, countrymen, I stand before you disgraced, stripped of my dignity I apologize sincerely for this outburst for y'all dawgs see, cuz mai bro is in teh earth side, so cuz we'all gotta elp him!".
They ask why tehy should spare all of earth for your brother.
Back to top Go down
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
Jomaravar

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 11:25 pm

I walk in with Moo's brother telling them they must fight or surrender.

Soo Moo, must we fight as they say or surrender and lose all we have worked for?
Back to top Go down
Piratecow
Newb

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 11:26 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Piratecow wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Piratecow wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Piratecow wrote:
moo dude

teh supah rock

pacifist

politcal

Fight!! War!!!
Back to top Go down
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
Jomaravar

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 11:29 pm

Piratecow wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Piratecow wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Piratecow wrote:
Jomaravar wrote:
Piratecow wrote:
moo dude

teh supah rock

pacifist

politcal

Fight!! War!!!
Then go out with your rock and kill two Earth. Those two there.
Woah buddy, we are here under non violent terms! WE will not be attacked without war!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bettererer RPG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bettererer RPG.   Bettererer RPG. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bettererer RPG.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Travian.us banned :: Talk & Play :: Rpg Forum-
Jump to: