So you're banned huh? Well come spam here instead!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 230
Join date : 2009-04-25
Location : Whereever your dirty mind can imagine.

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   5/11/2009, 8:09 pm

Kappa wrote:
Warlockz wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Warlockz wrote:
Tell King Tim i'm reading the messages in guest, and I don't like my "bacation" either.
Okayz

Just post it in lptp. People iz talking about me now!
I believe thanks are in order

Thank you.

Now post this (C + P onto a post.)


Hai guys!

I'm banned for a while, so I'm just here to tell you i'm reading your posts in guest mode

-Warlockz

_________________
Join us in taking over travian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bannedfromtravian.forumotion.com
Daftie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator


Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: The Reason why you all were banned.   5/11/2009, 8:19 pm

You guys acted stupid.

Now time to take off your minds... and make you laugh. Mild cursing, however.


WWII (Video Game Version)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 230
Join date : 2009-04-25
Location : Whereever your dirty mind can imagine.

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   5/11/2009, 8:23 pm

Daftie wrote:
You guys acted stupid.

Now time to take off your minds... and make you laugh. Mild cursing, however.


WWII (Video Game Version)


Meh, already seen it.

_________________
Join us in taking over travian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bannedfromtravian.forumotion.com
Daftie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator


Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   5/11/2009, 8:25 pm

Warlockz wrote:
Daftie wrote:
You guys acted stupid.

Now time to take off your minds... and make you laugh. Mild cursing, however.


WWII (Video Game Version)


Meh, already seen it.

Where?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   5/11/2009, 8:50 pm

Mmm taters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akor
Member
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : Good ol' NC!

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   5/11/2009, 11:34 pm

LOL!

Funny one, Daft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   5/15/2009, 5:28 pm

Why did y'all have to get banned? You make Kappa sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimjim
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   5/16/2009, 8:49 pm

Kappa wrote:
Why did y'all have to get banned? You make Kappa sad.
I'll be unbanned at 9:00 PM today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimjim
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   5/17/2009, 8:26 pm

I got banned again. Until the 22nd at 1:00 AM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 230
Join date : 2009-04-25
Location : Whereever your dirty mind can imagine.

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   5/18/2009, 10:22 pm

jimjim wrote:
I got banned again. Until the 22nd at 1:00 AM.

again?

_________________
Join us in taking over travian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bannedfromtravian.forumotion.com
Ride_the_wave_whatever
Newb
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-04-29
Age : 108
Location : That state by that lake with that flu!

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   5/19/2009, 4:20 pm

I got banned twice! First, it said inapropriate link, May 17... Then, porn, and never.

I no retarted! I go advanced math classes! Sad

1+ ∞= ∞ and 7!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimjim
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   5/19/2009, 5:43 pm

Warlockz wrote:
jimjim wrote:
I got banned again. Until the 22nd at 1:00 AM.

again?
Yup.
Ride_the_wave_whatever wrote:
I got banned twice! First, it said inapropriate link, May 17... Then, porn, and never.

I no retarted! I go advanced math classes! Sad

1+ ∞= ∞ and 7!
No, it would equal infinity+1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   5/20/2009, 7:36 pm

I like pineapple
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmness1
Noob


Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 28
Location : banned forums :'(

PostSubject: subjecto!!!   5/21/2009, 6:36 pm

Kappa wrote:
I like pineapple

that my dear friend kappa is what you think!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   5/21/2009, 7:50 pm

cmness1 wrote:
Kappa wrote:
I like pineapple

that my dear friend kappa is what you think!
I know I like pineapple
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 230
Join date : 2009-04-25
Location : Whereever your dirty mind can imagine.

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   5/31/2009, 9:52 pm

wtfbbq... some mod decided to abuse power and ban me for a week for "Discussing bans" when I haven't even talked about bans in weeks.

_________________
Join us in taking over travian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bannedfromtravian.forumotion.com
Daftie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator


Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   6/1/2009, 7:54 pm

Warlockz wrote:
wtfbbq... some mod decided to abuse power and ban me for a week for "Discussing bans" when I haven't even talked about bans in weeks.

Holy crap! You too? WTF!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 230
Join date : 2009-04-25
Location : Whereever your dirty mind can imagine.

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   6/1/2009, 8:02 pm

Daftie wrote:
Warlockz wrote:
wtfbbq... some mod decided to abuse power and ban me for a week for "Discussing bans" when I haven't even talked about bans in weeks.

Holy crap! You too? WTF!

I think a mod got power happy. ninja

_________________
Join us in taking over travian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bannedfromtravian.forumotion.com
Daftie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator


Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   6/1/2009, 8:30 pm

Warlockz wrote:
Daftie wrote:
Warlockz wrote:
wtfbbq... some mod decided to abuse power and ban me for a week for "Discussing bans" when I haven't even talked about bans in weeks.

Holy crap! You too? WTF!

I think a mod got power happy. ninja

If anybody would like to continue this conversation, could you meet me in the Travian IRC? My internet is doing backflips, and only IRC seems to be always accessible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   6/1/2009, 8:38 pm

I'm not banned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daftie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator


Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   6/1/2009, 8:46 pm

Kappa wrote:
I'm not banned

Nobody cares about your opinion, lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 230
Join date : 2009-04-25
Location : Whereever your dirty mind can imagine.

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   6/1/2009, 9:24 pm

Daftie wrote:
Kappa wrote:
I'm not banned

Nobody cares about your opinion, lol. Razz

You here still?

_________________
Join us in taking over travian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bannedfromtravian.forumotion.com
Daftie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator


Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   6/1/2009, 9:45 pm

Warlockz wrote:
Daftie wrote:
Kappa wrote:
I'm not banned

Nobody cares about your opinion, lol. Razz

You here still?

Been here since 6:30 PM

Unbanned, and it was Belladonna.

For this post:

Just control it, and mix up a spam post with something on-topic.

That's how I avoid being banned. I can spam where ever I please, and never get snuffed by the banhammer.


That's the thanks I get, for reporting all naughtiness, encouraging following the rules etc.

By getting banned for telling people how not to get banned. <.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 230
Join date : 2009-04-25
Location : Whereever your dirty mind can imagine.

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   6/1/2009, 10:03 pm

Daftie wrote:
Warlockz wrote:
Daftie wrote:
Kappa wrote:
I'm not banned

Nobody cares about your opinion, lol. Razz

You here still?

Been here since 6:30 PM

Unbanned, and it was Belladonna.

For this post:

Just control it, and mix up a spam post with something on-topic.

That's how I avoid being banned. I can spam where ever I please, and never get snuffed by the banhammer.


That's the thanks I get, for reporting all naughtiness, encouraging following the rules etc.

By getting banned for telling people how not to get banned. <.<

Lol, I'ma be like WTF if I got banned for ur post. Or for quoting ur post.

_________________
Join us in taking over travian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bannedfromtravian.forumotion.com
Daftie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator


Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   6/1/2009, 10:13 pm

Warlockz wrote:
Daftie wrote:
Warlockz wrote:
Daftie wrote:
Kappa wrote:
I'm not banned

Nobody cares about your opinion, lol. Razz

You here still?

Been here since 6:30 PM

Unbanned, and it was Belladonna.

For this post:

Just control it, and mix up a spam post with something on-topic.

That's how I avoid being banned. I can spam where ever I please, and never get snuffed by the banhammer.


That's the thanks I get, for reporting all naughtiness, encouraging following the rules etc.

By getting banned for telling people how not to get banned. <.<

Lol, I'ma be like WTF if I got banned for ur post. Or for quoting ur post.

What's with the ur? And I'm going upstairs in a few minutes, so if you want to continue this, you would have to go on Xbox Live. farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...   

Back to top Go down
 
Why were you banned? Cuz you were retarded...
Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» and gibby was banned again :)
» ChessBase Endorse Fritz 15 Banned Chess Programmer + Komodo 9
» my fravortie song.......lolololol
» Yo :)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Travian.us banned :: Talk & Play :: Discussion area-
Jump to: