History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Travian.us banned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travian.us banned

So you're banned huh? Well come spam here instead!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

History of the Banned Forums: Story 1

Go down 
+2
Pie_Dude
Akor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Akor
Akor

History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 Empty
PostSubject: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 9:40 pm

On a devastating day in the dump on the travian US forums under Pichu's name was the word "BANNED". What would the forum goers do with out Pichu, how would they communicate with here? Pie_Man (Pie_Dude) got to thinking and remembered how much Pichu loved forums, maybe if they were to make a forum she would flock to it, and other banned people would be able to show their pride and loving of forums here, as well as the un-banned! Warlockz knew immediately he was the chosen one to make this forum, as he did!

Chapter two: Ceremony

There were 3 people Warlockz trusted be his co-admins. These people are Pie_Dude, Jimjim, and LIC 3. There had once been an altar lined with three crowns, one given to each of the three. Too bad Warlockz bored them with a speech that lasted two hours before they decided to leave. :P

Chapter three: Race

Here be Jomaravar. She joined on an early day, and started out with a YouTube link as a first post. You think she is just the random-link guy, right? WRONG~!!! She now has the second amount of posts in this forum. Here is how:

At the time, Pie_Dude had the most posts, being the king in that category. Joma decided that it would be easy to be king at that instead. So she walked up to him and demanded, "You aren't the champ. The champ comes when it is 1337 posts. I'll beat you to that number! Let's race!"
Bored, Pie_Dude accepted her challenge. They started to run, but Joma is smaller, younger, and more pathetic than Pie_Dude, so he is currently in the lead. But there is no winner... yet. Suddenly, Joma's girly legs are winning.

Chapter four: Distraction

Even if Joma didn't, she would still be losing. But she was on the phfone! Chatting on the phfone! Getting into arguments on the phfone! And breaking up with Romajavar... on the phfone! Bad Joma. She yelled at Pichu, and they went straight into a flame war; you could hear it from the altar. In fact, Joma's horrid high-pitched screams knocked the altar down, destroyed it, turned it into rubble. BAD JOMA!

Chapter five: RTW...W?

During the race, a new figure appeared. RTWR expected nobody to notice RTWW having a name so similar to his. Pichu was FINALLY off the phfone, still mad. She went straight to RTWW and shouted at the top of her lungs, "YOU MULTI!" RTWW ran away, crying.

Chapter six: Super mods

Warlockz had the "bright" idea that there should be two admins and two S-mods, not four admins. So he went to the altar, only to find it laying in ruins and obliterated. So he got on his own phone, and called LIC 3 and Jimjim, telling them that they are S-mods, not admins. He is mad about Joma destroying his altar even up to today.

Last edited by Pie_Dude on 4/30/2009, 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : made the chapters easier to see...~Pie)
Back to top Go down
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
Pie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 9:40 pm

I'm not in the lead no more...Sad
Back to top Go down
Akor
Akor

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 9:42 pm

Fixed and it will be like that, I am not re-fixing it when you pass Joma. That'll be for the next story!
Back to top Go down
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
Jomaravar

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 9:42 pm

I'll have war delete this for inacuacy.
Back to top Go down
http://Texinima.freeforums.org
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
Pie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 9:43 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
I'll have war delete this for inacuacy.

It looks quite accurate to me...
Back to top Go down
Jomaravar
Awesome Spammer
Awesome Spammer
Jomaravar

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 9:44 pm

Looks wrong to me. I never agreed to being a lady or talking on the phone or 1337 posts.
Back to top Go down
http://Texinima.freeforums.org
Akor
Akor

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 9:46 pm

Jomaravar wrote:
Looks wrong to me. I never agreed to being a lady or talking on the phone or 1337 posts.

News is highly inaccurate. Razz
Back to top Go down
Piratecow
Newb

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime4/30/2009, 11:44 pm

Blasphemer! How dare you not mention me as the progenitor of the first RPG and the guy who told the admins how to make mods have ban powerz!!
Back to top Go down
Akor
Akor

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime5/1/2009, 2:34 pm

Piratecow wrote:
Blasphemer! How dare you not mention me as the progenitor of the first RPG and the guy who told the admins how to make mods have ban powerz!!

That stuff is boring and easy to find without the news.
Back to top Go down
Piratecow
Newb

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime5/1/2009, 11:43 pm

Akor wrote:
Piratecow wrote:

Thou shalt be smited!
Back to top Go down
jimjim
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
jimjim

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 12:07 am

Piratecow wrote:
Akor wrote:
Piratecow wrote:

Thou shalt be smited!
Thou shall not kill.
Back to top Go down
Piratecow
Newb

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 12:22 am

jimjim wrote:
Piratecow wrote:
Akor wrote:
Piratecow wrote:

Thou shalt be smited!
Thou shall not kill.

Who said I would do the killing?
Back to top Go down
jimjim
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
jimjim

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 11:46 am

Piratecow wrote:
jimjim wrote:
Piratecow wrote:
Akor wrote:
Piratecow wrote:

Thou shalt be smited!
Thou shall not kill.

A cosmic Jewish zombie.
Back to top Go down
Piratecow
Newb

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 1:34 pm

jimjim wrote:
Piratecow wrote:
jimjim wrote:
Piratecow wrote:
Akor wrote:
Piratecow wrote:

Thou shalt be smited!
Thou shall not kill.

A cosmic Jewish zombie.

damn it doog Get off mah lawn!
Back to top Go down
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
Pie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 1:42 pm

Lolwut?
Back to top Go down
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
Warlockz

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 1:47 pm

These forums undertalk the awesomeness of our forums Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://bannedfromtravian.forumotion.com
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
Pie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 1:48 pm

Again, lolwut?
Back to top Go down
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
Warlockz

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 1:52 pm

Fighter's threatening me... again.

Anyway, keep that rule in mind.

Conquerer7 is already banned, correct?

Can we ban guests?
Back to top Go down
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
Pie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 1:55 pm

Warlockz wrote:

Can we ban guests?

1. C7 is banned

2. You can't ban guests!Sad

3. The warning system isn't working!
Back to top Go down
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
Warlockz

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 1:59 pm

Pie_Dude wrote:
Warlockz wrote:

Can we ban guests?

1. C7 is banned

2. You can't ban guests!Sad

3. The warning system isn't working!

The guest is fighter.

Go though the admin panel and figure out how to ban guests. There has to be a way.

Try IP pinging him then add him to the IP ban list.
Back to top Go down
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
Pie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 2:02 pm

Alright, I did so. It was easy cause his was the one in the UK!Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of the Banned Forums: Story 1   History of the Banned Forums: Story 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of the Banned Forums: Story 1
Page 1 of 1