So you're banned huh? Well come spam here instead!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
jimjim
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/8/2009, 4:51 pm

Pie_Dude wrote:
I like whores! Akward
Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 230
Join date : 2009-04-25
Location : Whereever your dirty mind can imagine.

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/8/2009, 7:42 pm

jimjim wrote:
Pie_Dude wrote:
I like whores! Akward
Shocked affraid

Do you have a problem with me? Shocked

_________________
Join us in taking over travian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bannedfromtravian.forumotion.com
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/8/2009, 7:50 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimjim
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/8/2009, 9:06 pm

I'm posting from my DSi!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/8/2009, 11:29 pm

I'm posting from my wii
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimjim
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/9/2009, 9:48 am

Kappa wrote:
I'm posting from my Wii
DSi's pwn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/9/2009, 7:53 pm

jimjim wrote:
Kappa wrote:
I'm posting from my Wii
DSi's pwn.
I pwn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimjim
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/9/2009, 8:33 pm

Kappa wrote:
jimjim wrote:
Kappa wrote:
I'm posting from my Wii
DSi's pwn.
I pwn.
Kitty!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/9/2009, 9:21 pm

jimjim wrote:
Kappa wrote:
jimjim wrote:
Kappa wrote:
I'm posting from my Wii
DSi's pwn.
I pwn.
Kitty!
I'm leo in mastercheif's suit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimjim
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/9/2009, 9:26 pm

Kappa wrote:
jimjim wrote:
Kappa wrote:
jimjim wrote:
Kappa wrote:
I'm posting from my Wii
DSi's pwn.
I pwn.
Kitty!
I'm leo in mastercheif's suit
What is this madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/9/2009, 9:27 pm

jimjim wrote:
Kappa wrote:
jimjim wrote:
Kappa wrote:
jimjim wrote:
Kappa wrote:
I'm posting from my Wii
DSi's pwn.
I pwn.
Kitty!
I'm leo in mastercheif's suit
What is this madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akor
Member
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : Good ol' NC!

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/10/2009, 9:59 pm

*Kills Joma agan.* Devil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 230
Join date : 2009-04-25
Location : Whereever your dirty mind can imagine.

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/11/2009, 7:58 am

Lurk banned me again, just because he can.

(His reasons are never legit or even remotely related to the post he says is "rule violating"")

_________________
Join us in taking over travian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bannedfromtravian.forumotion.com
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/11/2009, 7:29 pm

Warlockz wrote:
Lurk banned me again, just because he can.

(His reasons are never legit or even remotely related to the post he says is "rule violating"")

Oh mai god warlockz not again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 230
Join date : 2009-04-25
Location : Whereever your dirty mind can imagine.

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/11/2009, 7:45 pm

Kappa wrote:
Warlockz wrote:
Lurk banned me again, just because he can.

(His reasons are never legit or even remotely related to the post he says is "rule violating"")

Oh mai god warlockz not again!

2 extra days.

Are you banned?

If you're not, please send fighter this message

Dear Fighter,


I'm asking Kappa to send this message to you as you mods have managed to ban me yet again for "Spamming" by posting a celebration thread and in lptp, which is quite literally impossible for anything to be spam again. I didn't feel like making a multi, as you would say it was going to be used to malicious reasons and extend the ban to a month or something. Nice.

........,

Warlockz.

_________________
Join us in taking over travian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bannedfromtravian.forumotion.com
jimjim
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/11/2009, 7:46 pm

Warlockz wrote:
Lurk banned me again, just because he can.

(His reasons are never legit or even remotely related to the post he says is "rule violating"")
Really? Can I have a screen shot? I'll send the message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 230
Join date : 2009-04-25
Location : Whereever your dirty mind can imagine.

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/11/2009, 7:50 pm

jimjim wrote:
Warlockz wrote:
Lurk banned me again, just because he can.

(His reasons are never legit or even remotely related to the post he says is "rule violating"")
Really? Can I have a screen shot? I'll send the message.

It's until the 16th. I'll post the screenshot when I can.

_________________
Join us in taking over travian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bannedfromtravian.forumotion.com
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/11/2009, 7:57 pm

Warlockz wrote:
jimjim wrote:
Warlockz wrote:
Lurk banned me again, just because he can.

(His reasons are never legit or even remotely related to the post he says is "rule violating"")
Really? Can I have a screen shot? I'll send the message.

It's until the 16th. I'll post the screenshot when I can.
Do it now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ride_the_wave_whatever
Newb
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-04-29
Age : 107
Location : That state by that lake with that flu!

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/11/2009, 10:32 pm

Warlockz wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Warlockz wrote:
Lurk banned me again, just because he can.

(His reasons are never legit or even remotely related to the post he says is "rule violating"")

Oh mai god warlockz not again!

2 extra days.

Are you banned?

If you're not, please send fighter this message

Dear Fighter,


I'm asking Kappa to send this message to you as you mods have managed to ban me yet again for "Spamming" by posting a celebration thread and in lptp, which is quite literally impossible for anything to be spam again. I didn't feel like making a multi, as you would say it was going to be used to malicious reasons and extend the ban to a month or something. Nice.

........,

Warlockz.

Reminds me. I was Ip banned, but I have like litteraly 5 computers, I just never took the time to fix them.

Anyways, I made a multi to argue with fighter. It said "You are banned for the following reason: Multi of an idiot.

Then, I found Fighter had an acc here, so I pmed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 230
Join date : 2009-04-25
Location : Whereever your dirty mind can imagine.

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/12/2009, 7:59 am

Ride_the_wave_whatever wrote:
Warlockz wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Warlockz wrote:
Lurk banned me again, just because he can.

(His reasons are never legit or even remotely related to the post he says is "rule violating"")

Oh mai god warlockz not again!

2 extra days.

Are you banned?

If you're not, please send fighter this message

Dear Fighter,


I'm asking Kappa to send this message to you as you mods have managed to ban me yet again for "Spamming" by posting a celebration thread and in lptp, which is quite literally impossible for anything to be spam again. I didn't feel like making a multi, as you would say it was going to be used to malicious reasons and extend the ban to a month or something. Nice.

........,

Warlockz.

Reminds me. I was Ip banned, but I have like litteraly 5 computers, I just never took the time to fix them.

Anyways, I made a multi to argue with fighter. It said "You are banned for the following reason: Multi of an idiot.

Then, I found Fighter had an acc here, so I pmed.

You realize that comment at the end was technically abuse of power?

_________________
Join us in taking over travian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bannedfromtravian.forumotion.com
Ride_the_wave_whatever
Newb
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-04-29
Age : 107
Location : That state by that lake with that flu!

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/18/2009, 5:22 pm

Warlockz wrote:
Ride_the_wave_whatever wrote:
Warlockz wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Warlockz wrote:
Lurk banned me again, just because he can.

(His reasons are never legit or even remotely related to the post he says is "rule violating"")

Oh mai god warlockz not again!

2 extra days.

Are you banned?

If you're not, please send fighter this message

Dear Fighter,


I'm asking Kappa to send this message to you as you mods have managed to ban me yet again for "Spamming" by posting a celebration thread and in lptp, which is quite literally impossible for anything to be spam again. I didn't feel like making a multi, as you would say it was going to be used to malicious reasons and extend the ban to a month or something. Nice.

........,

Warlockz.

Reminds me. I was Ip banned, but I have like litteraly 5 computers, I just never took the time to fix them.

Anyways, I made a multi to argue with fighter. It said "You are banned for the following reason: Multi of an idiot.

Then, I found Fighter had an acc here, so I pmed.

You realize that comment at the end was technically abuse of power?

I had to email him. What if he is a pervert?! What if he can track me down?! What if he plays with my nutty nut sack?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/20/2009, 7:39 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmness1
Noob


Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 28
Location : banned forums :'(

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/22/2009, 3:52 pm

Get off mah lawn! i am guessin someone is high!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com
Ride_the_wave_whatever
Newb
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-04-29
Age : 107
Location : That state by that lake with that flu!

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/23/2009, 10:41 pm

I still post here you know! Neutral

PSST- You mispelled my name...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 596
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   5/23/2009, 11:57 pm

Ride_the_wave_whatever wrote:
I still post here you know! Neutral

PSST- You mispelled my name...

*reads name* "Ride_the_Wave_whatever *reads "misspelling"* RTWW. Seems right to me...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW   

Back to top Go down
 
Last person to post gets to take a **** on RTWW
Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
 Similar topics
-
» First Person That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear A Love SONG!
» Post something awesome!
» Who is the sweetest person youve ever met in your life?
» CAN SOMEONE POST 6 LEVEL 0 BRUTES
» Hot Toys War Machine Revealed Update Heaps o pics in post 2.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Travian.us banned :: Talk & Play :: Spam-
Jump to: