So you're banned huh? Well come spam here instead!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 How not to be a noob.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lost In Confusion 3
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: How not to be a noob.   4/26/2009, 2:39 pm

First of all, to not be a noob, you have to not drink Pepsi, real men drink Coca-Cola, secondly, just imitate me and jimjim. :3


Last edited by jimjim on 4/26/2009, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Now we are even. ~jimjim)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimjim
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: How not to be a noob.   4/26/2009, 3:03 pm

Lost In Confusion 3 wrote:
First of all, to not be a noob, you have to not drink Pepsi, real men drink Coca-Cola, secondly, just imitate me. :3
I'm debating on changing your post...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost In Confusion 3
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: How not to be a noob.   4/26/2009, 3:07 pm

jimjim wrote:
Lost In Confusion 3 wrote:
First of all, to not be a noob, you have to not drink Pepsi, real men drink Coca-Cola, secondly, just imitate me. :3
I'm debating on changing your post...

I could just edit it back :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimjim
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: How not to be a noob.   4/26/2009, 3:07 pm

Lost In Confusion 3 wrote:
jimjim wrote:
Lost In Confusion 3 wrote:
First of all, to not be a noob, you have to not drink Pepsi, real men drink Coca-Cola, secondly, just imitate me. :3
I'm debating on changing your post...

I could just edit it back :3
None the less.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 230
Join date : 2009-04-25
Location : Whereever your dirty mind can imagine.

PostSubject: Re: How not to be a noob.   4/27/2009, 3:51 pm

Bow down to me and no trouble will come to you. ninja
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bannedfromtravian.forumotion.com
jimjim
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: How not to be a noob.   4/29/2009, 9:24 pm

Warlockz wrote:
Bow down to me and no trouble will come to you. ninja
Black mail! Shotgun! Machine Gun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 596
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: How not to be a noob.   5/1/2009, 9:04 pm

Warlockz wrote:
Bow down to me and no trouble will come to you. ninja

O.o I thought this was a guide on how not to be a noob! Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How not to be a noob.   

Back to top Go down
 
How not to be a noob.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Travian.us banned :: Announcements & Information :: FAQ's, Guides, and General Information-
Jump to: