The End of the 1 week era. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Travian.us banned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travian.us banned

So you're banned huh? Well come spam here instead!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The End of the 1 week era.

Go down 
+4
Daftie
i own u
Kappa
Warlockz
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
Warlockz

The End of the 1 week era. Empty
PostSubject: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 9:27 pm

Due to fighter and the mods basically shutting the website down, this URL is going to be deleted ASAP.

Goodbye,

Warlockz
Back to top Go down
https://bannedfromtravian.forumotion.com
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
Kappa

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 9:27 pm

Wait no more site?
Back to top Go down
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
Warlockz

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 9:28 pm

Kappa wrote:
Wait no more site?

Yes. No more site.
Back to top Go down
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
Kappa

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 9:29 pm

Warlockz wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Wait no more site?

Yes. No more site.
American flag but I like it here!
Back to top Go down
i own u
Newb
i own u

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 9:29 pm

Bann Bann No No No No
Back to top Go down
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
Kappa

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 9:30 pm

Don't do it man!
Back to top Go down
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
Warlockz

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 9:30 pm

Fighter and the mods are killing this site, and are probably going to get me banned for starting it, so I'm gonna arrange another one while I'm banned for somewhere between a week and like a month and a half.
Back to top Go down
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
Kappa

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 9:31 pm

Warlockz wrote:
Fighter and the mods are killing this site, and are probably going to get me banned for starting it, so I'm gonna arrange another one while I'm banned for somewhere between a week and like a month and a half.
Well Keep this one and let us know the new one through it
Back to top Go down
i own u
Newb
i own u

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 9:32 pm

stupid mods!!!!!! And i liked you fighter!!
Back to top Go down
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
Warlockz

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 9:36 pm

i own u wrote:
stupid mods!!!!!! And i liked you fighter!!

Sad
Back to top Go down
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
Kappa

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 9:44 pm

Give me the site then I don't care if I'm banned
Back to top Go down
i own u
Newb
i own u

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 9:59 pm

or give it to me lol
Back to top Go down
Daftie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 10:06 pm

Warlockz wrote:
Due to fighter and the mods basically shutting the website down, this URL is going to be deleted ASAP.

Goodbye,

Warlockz

No, don't do it.

Wait until tomorrow, we are still discussing with Fighter.
Back to top Go down
Daftie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 10:14 pm

GOOD NEWS!

IT"S ALLOWED IF WE DON"T ADVERTISE PUBLICLY.

I JUST SPOKE TO FIGHTER.
Back to top Go down
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
Kappa

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 10:14 pm

Daftie wrote:
Warlockz wrote:

Goodbye,

Warlockz

No, don't do it.

Wait until tomorrow, we are still discussing with Fighter.
Hows it going?
Back to top Go down
Fighter1405
.US admin

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 10:16 pm

Here is the problem, you create a site that is a complete clone of the Travian.us forums, including using our trademarks and copyrights, and then advertise it around the forums. I have not threatened you personally with a ban for running the site, but I have reminded you of the rules regarding advertising on the US forums. As far as I can see the site does not seem to offer anything useful to the community, and so there is no reason we should permit the advertising of it.
Back to top Go down
Rair902
Newb
Rair902

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 10:18 pm

Fighter1405 wrote:
Here is the problem, you create a site that is a complete clone of the Travian.us forums, including using our trademarks and copyrights, and then advertise it around the forums. I have not threatened you personally with a ban for running the site, but I have reminded you of the rules regarding advertising on the US forums. As far as I can see the site does not seem to offer anything useful to the community, and so there is no reason we should permit the advertising of it.

i knew it...
Back to top Go down
http://travian.us
i own u
Newb
i own u

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 10:22 pm

Fighter1405 wrote:
But its a place where people can come and have fun isnt youtube or some other sites that are posted on the .us forum the same?
Back to top Go down
Fighter1405
.US admin

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 10:24 pm

i own u wrote:
Fighter1405 wrote:
But its a place where people can come and have fun isnt youtube or some other sites that are posted on the .us forum the same?

No, because all other sites linked offer something for the community. Youtube has a fairly obvious benefit, the ability to use videos to communicate ideas/thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Daftie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 10:25 pm

Fighter1405 wrote:
i own u wrote:
Fighter1405 wrote:

No, because all other sites linked offer something for the community. Youtube has a fairly obvious benefit, the ability to use videos to communicate ideas/thoughts.

Isn't this a forum where we can use posts to communicate ideas/thoughts? Isn't it?

Can you list the items copyrighted and trademarked by Travian so we can change it?
Back to top Go down
Fighter1405
.US admin

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 10:27 pm

Daftie wrote:
Fighter1405 wrote:
i own u wrote:
Fighter1405 wrote:

Isn't this a forum where we can use posts to communicate ideas/thoughts? Isn't it?

Isn't that what the normal forums do? Razz I don't see anything this offers over the normal forums, even the categories are exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
Daftie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 10:33 pm

Fighter1405 wrote:
Daftie wrote:
Fighter1405 wrote:
i own u wrote:
Fighter1405 wrote:

Isn't that what the normal forums do? Razz I don't see anything this offers over the normal forums, even the categories are exactly the same.

Well, we decided we wanted a smaller community of friends where we can chill out, and have fun. It's our own little group, and any infringement caused was caused by accident or the lack of knowledge of said infringement.

We will decide on new names, those were only temporary.
Back to top Go down
i own u
Newb
i own u

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 10:34 pm

Fighter1405 wrote:
Daftie wrote:
Fighter1405 wrote:
i own u wrote:
Fighter1405 wrote:

The difference is we can type the way we usually do and not have to worry about being banned(unless your pichu and his avatar) and there is no mad dash for trying and begging for rep to be given
Back to top Go down
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
Pie_Dude

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/2/2009, 10:57 pm

I swear Warlockz, if you delete this site...!

Anyway Fighter, if we just change everything that's copyrighted, can we just put links in our sig. This is really just another forum to spam in while banned, from anywhere!
Back to top Go down
Warlockz
Admin
Admin
Warlockz

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime5/3/2009, 8:32 am

Stop argueing.

I'm deleting the url as soon as I find the button.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of the 1 week era.   The End of the 1 week era. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End of the 1 week era.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Travian.us banned :: Banned forums :: General-
Jump to: