So you're banned huh? Well come spam here instead!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Well......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shenaynay
Newb


Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Well......   5/2/2009, 10:30 pm

My name is Shenaynay and I have been banned on the Travian forums...

Er...and I have been sober for five months!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pichu
Newb
avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Well......   5/2/2009, 10:31 pm

You asked me for the website just before you got banned?
Nice planning ahead..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Well......   5/2/2009, 10:35 pm

Welcome. Akward
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shenaynay
Newb


Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Well......   5/2/2009, 10:38 pm

Pichu wrote:
You asked me for the website just before you got banned?
Nice planning ahead..
It was just a lucky guess I guess Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pichu
Newb
avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Well......   5/2/2009, 10:44 pm

Shenaynay wrote:
Pichu wrote:
You asked me for the website just before you got banned?
Nice planning ahead..
It was just a lucky guess I guess Embarassed

So what bad thing did you do this time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shenaynay
Newb


Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Well......   5/2/2009, 10:48 pm

Pichu wrote:
Shenaynay wrote:
Pichu wrote:
You asked me for the website just before you got banned?
Nice planning ahead..
It was just a lucky guess I guess Embarassed

So what bad thing did you do this time?
Spam, though I don't recall spamming once in the past month.

Actually, I was messing around a little on the us8 forums today and made two or three posts that can be counted as spam. So, there you go. One slip, and BAM, an infraction point. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daftie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator


Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Well......   5/2/2009, 10:50 pm

Shenaynay wrote:
Pichu wrote:
Shenaynay wrote:
Pichu wrote:
You asked me for the website just before you got banned?
Nice planning ahead..
It was just a lucky guess I guess Embarassed

So what bad thing did you do this time?
Spam, though I don't recall spamming once in the past month.

Actually, I was messing around a little on the us8 forums today and made two or three posts that can be counted as spam. So, there you go. One slip, and BAM, an infraction point. Embarassed

Great. Just don't advertise, and make sure to read the forum rules, which I'm putting up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pichu
Newb
avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Well......   5/2/2009, 10:52 pm

Daftie wrote:
Shenaynay wrote:
Pichu wrote:
Shenaynay wrote:
Pichu wrote:
You asked me for the website just before you got banned?
Nice planning ahead..
It was just a lucky guess I guess Embarassed

So what bad thing did you do this time?
Spam, though I don't recall spamming once in the past month.

Actually, I was messing around a little on the us8 forums today and made two or three posts that can be counted as spam. So, there you go. One slip, and BAM, an infraction point. Embarassed

Great. Just don't advertise, and make sure to read the forum rules, which I'm putting up tomorrow.
I feel like going around yelling STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shenaynay
Newb


Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Well......   5/2/2009, 10:53 pm

I probably won't be here for much longer. This forum is not relevant to my interests. The spam is omnipresent...it's making me claustrophobic. Crying or Very sad

Btw Daftie, are you Daft Punk?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimjim
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Well......   5/2/2009, 10:54 pm

Shenaynay wrote:
I probably won't be here for much longer. This forum is not relevant to my interests. The spam is omnipresent...it's making me claustrophobic. Crying or Very sad

Btw Daftie, are you Daft Punk?
You're afraid of Santa?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shenaynay
Newb


Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Well......   5/2/2009, 10:57 pm

jimjim wrote:
Shenaynay wrote:
I probably won't be here for much longer. This forum is not relevant to my interests. The spam is omnipresent...it's making me claustrophobic. Crying or Very sad

Btw Daftie, are you Daft Punk?
You're afraid of Santa?

>.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 596
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Well......   5/2/2009, 10:58 pm

Like zomg, Shey is here?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimjim
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Well......   5/2/2009, 11:03 pm

Pie_Dude wrote:
Like zomg, Shey is here?

OMGWTFBBQ NO WAI!!!!!11!!1! OMG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shenaynay
Newb


Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Well......   5/2/2009, 11:04 pm

I rest my case. This isn't even thoughtful spam, just petty nonsense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Well......   5/2/2009, 11:07 pm

Shenaynay wrote:
I rest my case. This isn't even thoughtful spam, just petty nonsense.
Are you saying I put no thought in my posts? All I said was welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 596
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Well......   5/2/2009, 11:09 pm

Shenaynay wrote:
I rest my case. This isn't even thoughtful spam, just petty nonsense.
Well, aren't you just a rootin' tootin' son of a gun?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shenaynay
Newb


Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Well......   5/3/2009, 12:37 am

Kappa wrote:
Shenaynay wrote:
I rest my case. This isn't even thoughtful spam, just petty nonsense.
Are you saying I put no thought in my posts? All I said was welcome
no, to the OMGWTFBBQ post. It made absolutely no sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 596
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Well......   5/3/2009, 12:38 am

Whew, that one wasn't mine...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa
Spammer
Spammer
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 23
Location : In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes

PostSubject: Re: Well......   5/3/2009, 12:46 am

Shenaynay wrote:
Kappa wrote:
Shenaynay wrote:
I rest my case. This isn't even thoughtful spam, just petty nonsense.
Are you saying I put no thought in my posts? All I said was welcome
no, to the OMGWTFBBQ post. It made absolutely no sense.
Oh. I usually put thought into my posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pie_Dude
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 596
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Well......   5/3/2009, 12:47 am

I usually put mah brain on mah posts!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Well......   

Back to top Go down
 
Well......
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Travian.us banned :: Talk & Play :: Spam-
Jump to: